Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Computer & Stuff

Well it has been a while since I posted last (what else is new) and I am surprised my sister-in-law hasn't chewed me out yet. Lots of stuff has happened since my last blog. 1. Michelle wrecked our van (see her post). 2. Went to Vegas with my brothers and their families. We had a blast, played golf in 100 degree heat, went swimming, gambled a little...okay a lot! haha, just had fun. 3. Went to children's camp with my oldest son, Nathanael. 4. Went to youth camp. 5. Currently going through Vacation Bible School at our church. 6. Got a new Mac Book Pro Laptop. Not the 15 inch, we got the 17 inch babies. Yeah, that's right, finally joined the Mac family. Still trying to figure it all out, not that it is hard, I am just not a fast learner, haha. This laptop is awesome. Just as we were ordering them from Apple, they were just coming out with the new updated version of the laptop, so we held off a few days and were able to get hooked up good. We (Senior Pastor and I) also each received 80 gig video iPods. So, cool to have a pastor that cares about his staff. Looking forward to posting more, making videos, podcasting and anything else I can learn to do.

Well VBS ends tomorrow with a big tailgate party in our parking lot. We are having bounce houses, bbq hotdogs, and a dunk tank for the pastor and I to get in. I told him we needed to make that a fund raiser. I am sure there are several members that would pay a load of cash to throw a ball or two. Should be interesting.

Saturday, Michelle, the boys and I all fly out to Dallas at 6am to see her parents. We should have a great time. She hasn't seen them since they moved their in March and is looking forward to seeing them and their house. I ont he other hand helped them get settled and moved in, and it sounds like they have a few more jobs for me to do...curtain hanging and stuff. That is the job of the son-in-law...hehe. I will be happy to do it...really...no really!

See ya soon,
Bob

4 comments:

Tony said...

welcome to the Mac family...

Kimberly said...

The son in law is a bit more proficiant with that stuff then the son

Chelle said...

wow - that looks like a slam to me...

Brian Norwood said...

You have chosen.... wisely.
I'm a Mac guy from way back.